Audit, KYC & RugDoc Review
An audit of the protocol's code from a reputable security company has become a standard in the DeFi space for any project who wishes to appear as safe and legitimate.
At SwapFish, safety of our investor's funds is our utmost priority, therefore we had our code audited by SolidProof.io. The audit shows no majors issues and guarantees the security of our smart contracts.
In addition to securing the project's code, the SwapFish team has as well opted to reveal our identities to Solidity.finance.
This process is commonly know as KYC and serves a purpose of preventing any intentional malicious activity by the project's founders. In case of any intentional tempering with the code with an intention of stealing user funds or other criminal activity by the team (e.g. rugpull) the identities of the team members will be disclosed to the authorities and the project's community.
Rugdoc.io pointed out some minor issues, which we would like to explain. Most of these issues are present in most of similar DeFi protocols and should not pose any significant threat to user funds and SwapFish protocol.
- Project appears to be using its own router and factory which seems to be a modified fork of UniswapV2. Ensure that you perform a small test transaction first and check that the Router and Factory contract matches these:
- No initial liquidity has been added yet. Please clarify with the project on liquidity locking or burning.
Explanation: Initial liquidity will be added at the time of launch of SwapFish protocol.
- As of time of review, only one pool have been added to the Masterchef. There is a risk of the contract being switched out.
Explanation: The list of all pools available on SwapFish will be posted in the docs at the time of launch and it will be verifiable on Arbiscan.
- Withdrawals and harvests will fail once max supply is reached unless emissions and/or multipliers are set to zero. Users will still be able to emergency withdraw though.
Explanation: Once max supply is reached in 3 years we will take the necessary measures for withdrawals and harvests to work normally.
- Pending rewards will continue accumulating once max supply is reached, but none will actually be harvestable.
Explanation: Rewards will not be harvestable, so this will have no influence on total supply, which will stay the same as stated in tokenomics.