How to Swap
- 1.First connect to Arbitrum One network with your wallet by clicking the Connect Wallet button on the top right.
- 2.Click on "Trade" on the top left of the page and choose "Swap".
- 3.Choose the token you want to swap (sell). A window will pop up to select the token with your balances.
- 4.If the token you're looking for is not in our default list, you can add it by entering its address in the search box, and an option to add it to the list will appear.
- 5.After you have selected the token you want to sell you need to select the token you wish to buy.
- 6.If you haven't approved the tokens yet, you will be prompted to approve them. Click on the "Approve" button, and your wallet will ask you to confirm the approval.
- 7.Once "Swap" button appears enabled, you can click on it and your wallet will ask you to confirm the transaction.
- 8.You will see the "Transaction Submitted" screen when your request to swap has been sent to Arbitrum One network to process. To check on the progress, you can click on "View on Arbiscan", or view the activity link in your wallet.
- 9.Swapping complete!